Celebrating 125 Years of Wireless at Notre Dame
The event will include a demonstration to replicate the first long-distance wireless transmission in North America on the Notre Dame Campus, April 19, 1899, by Professor Jerome Green.
The tentative agenda includes:
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Demonstration Replicating Jerome Green’s Original Experiment
- Keynote on Historical Perspective
- Panel of Leading Wireless Center Directors
- Panel on Bridging the Digital Divide
- Panel of Marconi Fellows
- Lab Tours
- Networking Breaks and Happy Hour
Learn more about the celebration at: Wireless Institute.